- Located within the Harper Lake and Lower Manitou Lake areas approximately 45 kilometres south of Dryden, Ontario.
- Seven contiguous unpatented mining claims totalling 1,168 hectares.
- Shearing along the limb of the Manitou Antiform.
- Associated with the Manitou Straits Deformation Zone.
- Strong alteration with anomalous gold assays.
- 1982-1985: 1,600 metres of diamond drilling and ground geophysical surveys completed by St. Joe Canada Inc. focused on Frenchman Island and other small surrounding islands.
- Prospecting and grab sampling.
- Line cutting and ground magnetometer surveys.