Non Compliant 43-101 Technical Information
This website contains historical geology reporting that is Non Compliant with National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) . This reporting may include assays, resource estimates, assumptions and many other aspects of geology and geological reporting. All non compliant reporting on this site must not be relied upon by shareholders, potential investors or any other individual or company as it does not meet NI 43-101 standards. The Company uses historical reports as a guide to plan future exploration programs. Readers are warned that the only information that can be relied upon are NI 43-101 Technical Reports and press releases carried out by the Company. These can be found on www.sedar.ca and on our website.
- Click here for historical photo of Big Master Mine
- Underground mining on four levels with a 440 metre long exploration drift at the 180 metre level.Click here for historical 400 foot level plan of drift (south plus north-east with drill results)
- Other shafts on the Kenwest Project include the Helena, Selby Lake, Paymaster and Gold Rock.
- Click here for historic reserves
- Click here for historical maps, Big Master Mine area
- Click here for historical cross sections, Big Master Mine, 1903 and 1935
- Click here for historical surface plan, long section and cross section – Big Master Mine