Dryden Project: Overview
- Located within the Boyer Lake Area 35 kilometres south of Dryden.
- 32 patented mining claims and 10 mining licenses of occupation covering 599 hectares.
- Five parallel shear structures.
- Kenwest encompasses a 700 metre wide zone, containing a number of highly prospective gold bearing structures. Together with the Canamerica 502 block Property, there is a 4.5 km long section of favourable structures hosting one past producing gold mine with nine other shafts and numerous exploration pits with unreported production. The high density of shafts in this area is a very positive indicator of the exploration potential.
Exploration Program and Assay Highlights
- Prospecting, mapping, line cutting, ground magnetometer and induced polarization surveys
- Geochemical survey completed over portions of the #1 and #2 shear zones with preliminary results identifying a robust anomaly, in an area with very little past work, along the Elora/Kenwest property boundary
- Approximately 19,387 metres drilled (104 diamond drill holes) as of September 2012.
- 53.7 kg/t Au (53,700 g/t Au) over 0.55m